In more normal times(!) Melissa conducts decluttering and downsizing seminars a few times a year covering:
- How to get and stay motivated during the downsizing process
- Techniques for dealing with “too hard” items
- Where and how to sell excess possessions
- How to safely dispose of items
- Tackling inherited items
Now, under these changed circumstances, Melissa is holding a space for people who are currently downsizing to meet together and ask questions about their downsizing project.
Every Saturday she is holding Live Chats via Zoom, which you can join via your preferred device or participate by dialling a number using a regular telephone.
We would love to see you there!
Live Downsizing Chats
When: Every Saturday morning
Time: 11am onwards
Join via: Zoom link or by telephone
Cost: Free of charge
Format: Live chat + Q&A
Topics: Different topics are addressed each week, including the below areas.
- How to downsize during COVID-19
- How to sell and donate items during this time
- How to start the process and stay motivated
- Decluttering and preparing your home for sale
- Other aspects of the downsizing process