We work with a variety of agencies in the Canberra region to deliver services to NDIS and MyAgedCare clients.
- Professional organiser services
- Decluttering assistance
- Hoarding assistance
- Coordination of a house move
- Packing services
- Unpacking services
- Helping to prepare the home for sale
- Helping to prepare the home for disability modification
- Coordination of ancillary services
We charge a flat rate of $75 per hour, per staff member. NDIS and MyAgedCare funding may cover some or all of our services.
All our staff members hold:
- A current police check
- A Working With Vulnerable People card
Some staff members have completed specific training in hoarding support.
Size of Projects
- Single room to whole home decluttering and hoarding support projects
- Residential relocation projects
- Retirement village and aged care relocations
We hold the following insurance:
- Professional Indemnity
- Public Liability
- Workers Compensation
NDIS Line Items
As recommended by the relevant plan managers, we have utilised different line items according to participants’ needs, from both core and capacity building categories.
We are able to assist plan managed and self managed clients, using appropriate line items as appropriate for your NDIS plan.
If you would like to learn how our decluttering/organising services might apply to your situation, call us on 02 6134 5200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.