For many, left to tackle the clutter on their own, decluttering can seem like an impossible task.
But you don’t have to do it alone.
There is no shame in getting outside help.
Our team are compassionate, non-judgemental and aren’t afraid of a bit of hard work!
Perhaps some of this sounds familiar?
- You feel you can’t have visitors over because you’re embarrassed about the state of the house
- The clutter is causing anxiety and your home doesn’t feel as functional as it could be
- You don’t want to send things to landfill, but don’t know what to do with everything
- You’ve inherited items from family or friends that are adding to your clutter
- You just don’t know here to start or how to begin to tackle it all
Canberra’s caring team of decluttering specialists
Our staff are trained in decluttering and organising and we are passionate about the ongoing training and professional development of our team.
We work at your pace so you can regain control of your home and any accumulated possessions.
Think of us as a compassionate and non-judgmental friend who will work alongside you.
How we can help
- No job is too big or small
Whether you have a whole home or one room of clutter, we can help come up with a plan to make achievable progress.
- You stay in control throughout the process
We always work according to our clients’ wishes. We can work with you one-on-one or with a team, depending on your timeline and preference.
- Keep items out of landfill
We have a comprehensive list of groups that accept donations, such as charities, special interest groups, local societies and museums.
- Sell items of value
We can help you sell any items of value for a fair price online or by utilising our network of antiques and collectibles dealers.
- We’re here to support you
We put our client’s wishes and needs first and approach every situation with respect and compassion.
We offer a free assessment to discuss the scope and nature of the work before we start. We do not tie you to a fixed price package.
We charge a flat rate of $75 per hour, per staff member, with invoices sent weekly.
We charge the same flat rate, regardless of whether we are helping you declutter, facilitating second hand sales, or any of our other services.
Meet the Downsizing with Care team